Members of The Watermill Center help support our year-round programming, making the artist residencies and surrounding public events possible.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
photo © Lovis Ostenrik
Collaborators of The Watermill Center help support our year-round programming, making the artist residencies and surrounding public events possible. Become a Collaborator of The Watermill Center today to take advantage of all we have to offer. At all levels, Collaborators will receive name recognition in materials distributed at The Annual Watermill Center Summer Benefit & Auction and invitations to quarterly cocktail receptions including one with Robert Wilson during our International Summer Program.
$50 – PERFORMER
includes an artist-designed Watermill Center tote bag
$125 – SET DESIGNER
includes all Performer benefits, plus a special gift from Robert Wilson
$250 – COSTUME DESIGNER
includes all Performer benefits, plus a Robert Wilson signed copy of The Watermill Center – A Laboratory for Performance: Robert Wilson’s Legacy
$500 – COMPOSER
includes all Costume Designer benefits, plus a set of Robert Wilson and Watermill artist designed illycaffè espresso cups
$1,000 – DRAMATURG
includes all Composer benefits, plus a private reception at The Watermill Center for up to 12 guests with the option to include a private tour of the building, grounds and collection
$2,500 – CURATOR
includes all Dramaturg benefits, plus this level directly supports The Watermill Center education programs and offers recognition in all related press and marketing materials (when applicable)
$5,000 – DIRECTOR
includes all Composer benefits, plus lunch for 4 at The Watermill Center with Robert Wilson and summer participants during our International Summer Program and name recognition in all Robert Wilson production programs around the world
$10,000 – PRODUCER
includes all Composer benefits, plus dinner for 4 at The Watermill Center with Robert Wilson and summer participants during our International Summer Program, two seats to a summer workshop to experience first-hand the creative process of the program, and recognition in all Robert Wilson production programs around the world. This membership level directly supports one summer program participant
To contribute online, please select a membership level below and click DONATE.
To contribute by mail, please download the contribution form here.
For more information about becoming a Collaborator of The Watermill Center, please email email@example.com or call (212) 253-7484.
photo © Kristian Kruuser
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $300
A passionate group of arts patrons in their 20s-40s, The Watermill Center Byrds was created to support The Watermill Center and further the progress of the arts. Watermill provides a unique environment for emerging artists from around the world to explore new ideas and is a haven for artists, supporting their work among a network of international institutions and venues that embrace new interdisciplinary approaches.
The Byrds, founded and chaired by Nicholas Coblence, help raise awareness of Watermill’s year round residency program, renowned partnerships with leading arts organizations, and the special exhibitions both at The Center and its NYC Chelsea Studio.
As a member of The Watermill Center’s young patron group you will enjoy special access to The Watermill Center and its international network of artists with invitations to attend various Byrds events throughout the year, including exclusive cocktail and dinner receptions; visits to artist studios, galleries, and private collections; invitations to select contemporary art fairs; and specially priced tickets to all Benefit events including the renowned Annual Watermill Center Summer Benefit. The group receives special recognition on The Watermill Center website as well as in all Benefit printed invitations and materials.
For more information about The Watermill Byrds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
photo © Lovis Ostenrik
- January 24, 2018 | Studio Visit with Cai Guo-Qiang. New York, NY. USA
- August 4, 2018 | Byrds Reunion Lunch @ The Watermill Center with The Byrd Hoffman School of Byrds. Water Mill, NY. USA
- August 7, 2018 | Members Cocktail Party @ The Watermill Center with Aja Monet. Water Mill, NY. USA
- February 3, 2017 | Everything, Alright @ New York Live Arts with Watermill Alum, Carlos Soto. New York, NY. USA
- February 28, 2017 | Viewpoints @ 29th Street with Katharina Otto-Bernstein, moderated by Annette Insdforf. New York, NY. USA
- February 24, 2017 | Studio Visit with Sarah Meyohas. New York, NY. USA
- April 5, 2017 | Curated by Meredith Monk: Jim Jarmusch & Phil Kline. New York, NY. USA
- April 25, 2017 | Studio Visit with Nir Hod. New York, NY. USA
- May 5, 2017 | Private tour of 1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair with Bansie Vasvani. New York, NY. USA
- May 18, 2017 | Studio Visit with Ryan & Trevor Oakes. New York, NY. USA
- June 13, 2017 | Studio Visit with Rachel Libeskind. New York, NY. USA
- August 19, 2017 | Young Patrons Champagne Tour of The Longhouse Reserve. East Hampton, NY. USA
- November 3, 2017 | Opening Reception of Robert Wilson’s L’Arche de Noé racontée par Van Cleef & Arpels at Cedar Lake. New York, NY. USA
- December 11, 2017 | Yayoi Kusama’s Festival of Life at David Zwirner Gallery (Chelsea). New York, NY. USA